The algorithm allows you to verify the authenticity and validity of the Green Pass, without storing personal information on the verifier's device.
It's usually used in Reco solutions for access control, as an integral part of person verification and identification systems. The green pass validation is a feature that can be activated or deactivated by the system administrator.
The set of activities that allow the verification of the user's identity, the verification of the validity of the "green pass" of the same user and the subsequent authorization or refusal to cross an opening, are described below:
- The Reco system asks the subject for an electronic identity document or company badge, to extract the biometric model and name/surname/date of birth of the subject;
- The subject declares his identity by lending his face to a camera;
- The system checks the compatibility between the biometric model detected by the camera and the one previously acquired from the photo of the identity document / company badge and corresponding to the declared identity;
- Only in the event of a positive match, the Reco system asks the subject for their Green Pass, for the acquisition of the "QR code";
- The system validates the Green Pass. The following checks will be carried out:
- Invalid QR code due to incorrect format;
- Invalid QR code due to invalid signature;
- QR code valid but expired;
- Valid QR code, in progress but in the name of a person other than the holder of the identity document / company badge.
- Only in the event of a positive match, the subject will be authorized to access. If the verification is unsuccessful, the user is appropriately informed.
The solution can be used to authorize access to restricted areas of private companies, public bodies and governments