The biometric access control solution, based on facial recognition, can be used to authorize the entry/exit to/from restricted areas by a person and detect their presence.
- Take body temperature
- Check the validity of the Green Pass
- Check the presence of the mask (personal protective equipment)
The control types are optional and can all be turned on/off as needed.
The biometric model can be saved in the user's mobile device (decentralized storage) or, alternatively, in the centralized database.
In this context, the solution can be used for the access control of:
- Supervisory staff;
- Other authorized parties.
- is compatible with all personnel management systems;
- can control the opening of a turnstile or a motorized gate using a supplied Bluetooth relay;
- is a quick access system;
- protects the health of users;
- is accurate and timely
At the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QykbYj3RzEk a demonstration video of the Easy Access system.
All Reco 3.26 systems can be easily integrated into the customer's pre-existing infrastructure.
Access to restricted areas of private companies / public entities
Teleconsul; Parsec; SIRFIN; BCUBE; Other private companies