The Reco solution allows you to carry out online banking transactions with maximum security
- Enrollment of new account holders: when opening a new bank account, the process involves the acquisition via an integrated camera of the customer's identification documents to verify their validity and of the face in order to carry out the biometric verification
- Double payment authentication: to confirm the execution of a payment, the process involves the use of the camera for the biometric verification of the customer using their face
- PSD2 Compliance
- Automated verification of the validity of identity documents (Electronic ID Card, Passports etc.)
- Adaptative Multi-Factor Authentication
All Reco 3.26 systems can be easily integrated into the customer's pre-existing infrastructure
Reco solutions are resilient to impersonation attacks (spoofing), in which the impostor directly uses the biometric data of a legitimate user to launch an attack or to create so-called spoofs or fakes (also through the use of GAN - Generative Adversarial Network) used to attack the Face Recognition system.
The RECO biometric systems based on Face Recognition have been successfully tested against the most common methods of Presentation Attacks and against photo attacks:
- printed photo attack (photographic paper or on A3 / A4 sheets)
- warped photo attack (both vertical and horizontal)
- cut photo attack (eyes, nose, mouth)
- photo display attack (playback on screen)
They have also been successfully tested against attacks by video playback (either on smartphone displays; tablets or on laptop screens) and against attacks with 3D masks (both low quality: paper masks and high quality: silicone masks).