Job Location: Lecce (Italy)
Opening: October 18th, 2023
Reco 3.26 srl was born in 2018 and it’s based in Italy and UK. To date, it’s an innovative SME, one of the top Italian players in the field of Artificial Intelligence applied to Computer Vision. Reco 3.26 offers innovative, sustainable and customized solutions to companies and public/government entities around the world.
The company is able to respond to customer needs in terms of: Security and Access Control; Intelligent Passenger Flows Management and Border Control; Logistics & Supply Chain Services; Quality control; Recognition of faces, behaviors and emotions; Object recognition; Training and Exams; Health; Smart City.
Reco 3.26 is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees feel welcomed and valued and have equal opportunities. By nurturing the curiosity and ability of our employees, we provide them with the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to realize their Reco journey. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Develop WINDOWS FORM applications
Who we are looking for:
- Degree: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Seniority: At least 3 years of proven experience in medium/large projects using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Skills required:
- Excellent knowledge of the C# programming language in the WINDOWS FORM area and related associated design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of web services \ RESTfull services
- Knowledge of DBMS Oracle and/or MySQL and/or PostgreSQL, and/or Microsoft SQLServer, knowledge of SQL
- Desired skills:
- Experience in digital image processing (OpenCV)
- Knowledge of Deep Learning (CNN) and framework
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language