Job Location: Lecce (Italy)
Data di apertura: April 14th, 2023
Descrizione Azienda/Company description:
Reco 3.26 srl was born in 2018 and it’s based in Italy and UK. To date, it’s an innovative SME, one of the top Italian players in the field of Artificial Intelligence applied to Computer Vision. Reco 3.26 offers innovative, sustainable and customized solutions to companies and public/government entities around the world.
The company is able to respond to customer needs in terms of: Security and Access Control; Intelligent Passenger Flows Management and Border Control; Logistics & Supply Chain Services; Quality control; Recognition of faces, behaviors and emotions; Object recognition; Training and Exams; Health; Smart City.
Reco 3.26 is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees feel welcomed and valued and have equal opportunities. By nurturing the curiosity and ability of our employees, we provide them with the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to realize their Reco journey. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Develop and research effective Computer Vision algorithms
- Develop and implement Machine Learning/Deep Learning algorithms
- Develop C++ / Python applications for Computer Vision
- Processing, detection and recognition of objects and faces, emotion detection, pattern research, scene analysis, concept recognition
Who we are looking for:
- Degree: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Seniority: At least 3 years of proven experience in projects that have required the same "skills" as those sought
- Skills required:
- Experience in digital image processing (OpenCV)
- Experience in CV algorithms for video/image processing (such as image formation, image processing, feature detection e matching, segmentation, image alignment, structure from motion, motion estimation)
- Knowledge and experience in neural network implementation and training techniques
- Experience in C/C ++ e Python
- NVidia CUDA
- Desired skills:
- Knowledge of Deep Learning (CNN) and frameworks like TensorFlow or Caffè, PyTorch
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language