Job Location: Lecce (Italy)
Opening: April 14th 2023
Descrizione Azienda/Company description:
Reco 3.26 srl was born in 2018 and it’s based in Italy and UK. To date, it’s an innovative SME, one of the top Italian players in the field of Artificial Intelligence applied to Computer Vision. Reco 3.26 offers innovative, sustainable and customized solutions to companies and public/government entities around the world.
The company is able to respond to customer needs in terms of: Security and Access Control; Intelligent Passenger Flows Management and Border Control; Logistics & Supply Chain Services; Quality control; Recognition of faces, behaviors and emotions; Object recognition; Training and Exams; Health; Smart City.
Reco 3.26 is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees feel welcomed and valued and have equal opportunities. By nurturing the curiosity and ability of our employees, we provide them with the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to realize their Reco journey. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Develop web applications
Who we are looking for:
- Degree: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Seniority: At least 3 years of proven experience in medium/large projects using Java technologies
- Skills required:
- Excellent knowledge of the Java EE programming language in the web and back-end fields and related associated design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Spring development framework and associated projects (e.g. Spring Boot)
- Excellent knowledge of web services \ RESTfull and/or SOAP services
- Knowledge of DBMS Oracle and/or MySQL and/or PostgeSQL, and/or Microsoft SQLServer, knowledge of SQL language.
- Knowledge of XHTML5 CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular/Node JS
- Desired skills:
- Mobile APP development knowledge (iOS, Android, Xamarin, Ionic, React Native)
- Experiences with non-relational databases
- Microservices architectures
- Experience in digital image processing (OpenCV)
- Knowledge of Deep Learning (CNN) and frameworks
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language