The algorithm is able to detect and report in real time the presence of objects within a specific video surveillance area. Similarly, it allows the detection of an object removed from a video surveillance area.
The algorithm can be integrated into a system that allows you to:
- detect the presence of the object by providing information about its position and size in an automated manner and in real time;
- classify the object;
- send a notification to report the presence / absence of the object;
- proceed with the necessary follow-up operations.
The solution is plug & play and easily integrates with the pre-existing infrastructure.
In the Public Administration area, the algorithm can be integrated into a system that allows the citizen to take a photo of the abandoned object detected in a specific place and send a report to the platform. The system analyzes all the acquired images offline and classifies the abandoned objects starting from a previously defined priority list. The Reco systems are able to recognize the following abandoned waste, classified into macro-categories: Building Material (Bricks); Abandoned vehicles (car, bicycle, scooter, etc.); Bulky items (shopping cart, sofa, chair, bench, etc.); Household appliances (washing machine, TV, refrigerator, etc.); Bathroom (Faucet, Sink, Toilet, etc.); Tires; Sacks.
- detect abandoned objects avoiding the risk of accidents;
- prevent the formation of illegal landfills and fires;
- detect unattended objects and prevent the risk of theft or vandalism.
- Monitoring public/private spaces as a control and security measure
- Monitoring and control of road sections in the city and highways
- Workplaces as a prevention and safety measure
- E-commerce and User Genereted Content solutions