The algorithm allows you to monitor a road space with video-surveillance and identify:
- vehicles placed in spaces where parking is prohibited or reserved for specific categories;
- vehicles are in the wrong direction;
- the parking areas occupied by vehicles and those still available.
The algorithm can be integrated into a system that allows you to:
- detect the positioning of vehicles and the availability of parking spaces;
- automatically classify vehicles by type (two-wheeled vehicles, cars, buses, trucks, etc.);
- calculate the time spent by a vehicle in a given space;
- send a notification to report the nearest available parking area and purchase a parking ticket;
- send a notification to report incorrectly positioned vehicles that do not comply with the highway code;
- proceed with the necessary follow-up operations.
The solution is plug & play and easily integrates with the customer's pre-existing infrastructure.
The system makes it possible to monitor and control road and urban spaces and to prevent the risk of accidents.