Functionality able to analyze in real time the faces of the subjects filmed by the associated camera, comparing them with a database owned by the customer, restricted and predefined, called "watch-list", whose size can be in the hundreds of thousands of subjects. The face recognition node sends an alert to the platform, that is to the command and control system, when a correspondence is found between the biometric model of the face imaged and the biometric model of the watch-list.
The system operator receives the alert generated following the comparison match (for example for an attentive subject who cannot access a place deemed sensitive or forbidden to it).
The biometric recognition baseline allows:
- the acquisition of the biometric sample
- the extraction of biometric traits and the generation of the biometric model
- comparison with a reference whatchlist
- to send customized notifications
- real time analysis of subjects in a non-cooperative context
- offline analysis of faces in previously captured video streams
- comparison watch-list from any desired source
- identification of all faces in the scene at the same time
- face recognition in different poses (even extreme ones)
- minimum distance between the eyes for the identification of a subject equal to 20 pixels
- search in less than 50 milliseconds
- real time alarm
The main application areas are listed below:
- Public and private security management
- Access control management
- Authentication and online payments
" Private Companies / Public Bodies / State Police and Government"